Addiction and Mental Health Services – Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox & Addington (AMHS-KFLA) is your local leader in mental health and addictions services and is strengthening our programs to support clients we care for and respond to a growing demand for care across our communities.
While changes are occurring now for the future, we want to make sure clients, their families, our care partners and the public are getting accurate information and the information they need.
- November 26, 2019 – AMHS-KFLA and Kingston Police Announce Innovative Mobile Crisis Rapid Response Team in Kingston
- September 26, 2019 – AMHS-KFLA & CMHA Kingston Branch Begin Formal Discussions on Integration
- September 6, 2019 – Expanding Specialized Rehab
- May 7, 2019 – Enhancing Addictions and Mental Health Care
- March 26, 2019 – AMHS-KFLA Makes Changes and Strengthens Services
For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com