AMHS-KFLA, alongside provincial and regional Public Health agencies, is actively monitoring the outbreak of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
This page will be updated as needed with the latest information relating to our services. Please check back regularly for updates.
To protect the health and safety of clients, staff and community, the Agency has implemented precautions by making temporary changes to how our services are accessed. These changes support social distancing measures.
Starting Tuesday March 17th:
- No walk-in services are being provided at this time.
- Our Groups continue to be put on hold.
- All Clients continue to have access to staff/their workers by phone. Clients will be called by staff to look at changing any in-person meetings to phone calls.
- The 24/7 Crisis Lines, Residential programs and ACTT services continue as usual.
- Referrals are still being accepted and will be done over the phone.
- Our Napanee and Kingston offices will be closed to the public aside from booked appointments deemed to support providing essential services. Clients arriving for these scheduled appointments will be screened.
- The Agency main reception lines remain open and functional during usual business hours.
As previously shared, no support groups will be running until further notice. Our online calendar will be updated as groups resume.
At any time, if you have questions about an upcoming appointment or services, please contact your assigned worker or contact us at 613-544-1356 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If you are in Crisis, please contact our 24/7 Crisis Lines for support:
Kingston & Frontenac
24/7 Crisis Phone
Toll Free: 1.866.616.6005
Lennox & Addington (L&A)
24/7 Crisis Phone
Toll Free: 1.800.267.7877
For updates and status of the virus, you can visit: